A Journey to Walmart (AKA How I wish Walmart actually was)

During the weekend, I took a trip to Walmart for groceries. I took some photos with my sister during the trip. Here are my Photoshop edits.






Here are the original photos:






    I learned quite a bit from this project. I hadn't messed with Photoshop in a bit, so this was a nice refresher. Because the prompt was a journey, I wasn't sure how to proceed with editing these photos. So, I decided to just have fun and mess around. I put a blue filter on each photo, some I auto toned, and some I just added lines to online the shapes of the objects. With a few photos, I added in other photos with a mask layer. I had fun and I can't wait to mess with Photoshop some more. Thanks for reading! Have a great day!

Kelsey ✌


Comments